Friday, February 15, 2008

My day so far-Crazy

Hey,
So I know everyone who reads my blog isn't a teenager but whatever...
I have had a horrible week this week and i don't feel good at ALL, anyways today I missed the bus for the third time this week and my mom makes us do an extra chore every time we miss the bus, so i get in trouble from her, and then we have to drop off the other kids first cause they are younger... so by now I know I am going to be late for school and since I've been tardy once before this time i am going to get saturday school which i can't have cause i have to go clean this lady's house tomorrow and yeah. I wanted to go to work with my dad but he wouldn't let me, and so they made me go to school not caring that i would get saturday school... Luckily my teacher likes me though and didn't even count me tardy!!!
So after school today Chantelle asks my mom if she can go pick her cloths up from work and my says yeah sure after you do your chores. Well She did her chores and than left, and my mom's extra chore was for us to clean , scrub, and vaccum the car but chantelle was gone so we couldn't. So my mom freaks out saying that she didn't even ask for permission and how she is NOT happy with her right now. I reminded my mom that syhe gave her permission to leave and she was like"no i didn't i told her after she did her chores she could" An d i was like she did do her chores, and even yelled to say bye but you must have been on the phone. Finally she realizes that she doesn't have to argue with me. So i go to my room and read. then Chantelle is home and talking to me about something and mom comes storming in "Give me your keys NOW" She and I were like "why?", (mom)-"You don't just come and go when you like and not tell me you left!" and then Chantelole explained to my mom yet again that mom HAD given her permission to go pick up her clothes but my mom didn't care and then my mom said Chantelle was lying cause her nose was flaring, and i said that her nose flares when ever she talks basically - not just when she is lying - and my mom was like, I've known her longer than you have" And I was like only 2 years longer and she wasn'r flaring her nose by age 2 anyways... My mom for some reason starts laughing at her and says her nose is flaring and so on... Well by now Chantelle is crying cause she is getting yelled and laughed at and I am getting mad cause it is pretty hard to crack my sister, and my mom just keeps laughing so chantelle finally pushed her out and was like "mom just leave me alone!" so my mom isn't on Chantelles good side right now...
My mom and everyone else just keeps yalling at me all week long and it's not cool... EVERYTHING i do is the wrong way to do it in their eyes.

Well now that you've read that I am sorry if I made you look bad mom, she isn't bad I love her death, I think she is just having a bad week... poor girl...
Well I'm getting sick again so I am going to go lie down. Love YA!

Oh and sorry for the spelling errors I was writing fast.

2 comments:

Janae' said...

I love you Emily!!

Tami said...

If only that was as hard as life gets...girl, you are in for a wild ride through life. I love you, hang in there and remember that almost every mom and teenage daughter has their moments. (those moments usually last from about 1-6 years) :)