Hey,
So I went to my friends Birthday party last night and it was crazy!!! There was tons of girls and like 3-4 guys there and everyone was all hiped up. It was a lot of fun. So I am sortof on a diet but i wouldn't really call it a diet cause i am not trying to lose weight, i am just trying to get and stay healthy. So I have been eating good foods only... Well at the party last night they had NO good food there (it's a party what do you expect...). So I got there at 6:00 pm and I only had a Tiny piece of pizza for dinner- I wasn't that hungry though anyways- I lasted untill 11:00 pm untill finally i gave in and had some soda and chips. I am back on my so called diet now, but my stomach hurts SO SO bad now because of the junk food I ate. I guess I learned my lesson! Anyways I slept on the floor last night since there was no room on the beds, and they have the HARDEST floor ever! so my back is aching but thats alright, it was worth it. Well I'll write later!
3 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment