Saturday, October 25, 2008

Homecoming

Homecoming was fun in a mixed sort of way...
After Chantelle and my mom "Beautified" me up, me and Matthew left to go to dinner at Michelangelos where he had reservations. I was driving since he still hasn't gotten his license, and I accidentally took a wrong turn, and ended up in Mayflower Arkansas. We turned around and eventually got there at 8:30 45 minutes late for our 7:45 reservations... We had to wait in line since we were so late but in the end we had a good meal with piano music in the background. We left Michelangelos and went to Tyler Burtons to meet up with a few people and take pictures... then we went to Ruth Doyle for the actual dance. We ended up having a huge group of Mormons there and we made our own section of the dance... This is everyone that came: Me, Matthew, Haley, Allie, Christian, Tyler, William, Melany, Tiffany, Liz, Alex Crawford, Colton & his girlfriend. I didn't agree with what everyone else was doing at homecoming but us Mormons were able to have fun doing our own thing, and dancing like civilized people dance. The dance ended at midnight, and we went and dropped Haley off then came home... All in All I think it went alright. Tonight is Chantelles Birthday Party so I have to Help her get ready for that and then I have to Study for my AP test, Write a 6 source Annotated bibliography, and hopefully get my 3 page position paper started. Well G2g thanks for listening. LOVE YA!

6 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

I'm glad you all went and had fun. Sounds like you had a fun group of kids who went to the dance with you. You Crazy Mormons!!!!!! Love ya girl

Janae' said...

You looked so pretty, I am glad you had so much fun!!

lindsee said...

You looked beautiful..I hope you had a blast that is a great group of kids to be with..

Diane said...

How fun, you look so beautiful becasue you are so beautiful, you did not need beautifuling up silly, you are nautraly gorgeous! and have a fun personality. I really enjoyed hanging out with you at the last reunion and getting to know you. I love you tons and glad you had a great time. :) Aunt Diane

The Old Man said...

Now that is one pretty girl! Nice story. I'm not sure I buy the wrong turn story. I'm thinking you just wanted some more alone time with your date.

Tong said...

Nice story! Happy Thanksgiving to you! Too bad we don't celebrate it here in Canada. I will be looking forward to your Thanksgiving story!