3 weeks ago
Sunday, August 22, 2010
My day with Andi =D
Well Andi picked me up at 7:45 am to take me farming with him. I was super tired at first... but after a few hours I finally woke up lol. He drives the grain cart so we rode in the tractor and pulled the grain cart.. and when the combine got full we pulled over to the combine and got the grain and then drove over to the main place to drop it off... and then did it again. We did that for many hours until we finished cutting corn. To most of ya'll that probably sounds really boring... but suprisingly it wasn't... like at all I quite enjoyed it. We just got to talk for a LONG time lol. Oh and he let me drive the tractor too :) Then he let me drive his truck home while he finished up some things and I got all cleaned up and then went back and picked him up and then I got to meet his grandparents who were very nice. Then I drove him to his house and talked to his mom while he got all cleaned up. Then we went to Little Rock and ate dinner. I told him to go somewhere cheap... but he wanted to take me somewhere nice for some reason. Then we went to walmart and got some country cd's and then came home. All in all it was a wonderful day. I laughed and couldn't stop smiling all day. I Can't really believe I met someone like that. He is so respectful... and such a gentleman. I don't think there is a better guy out there. I had so much fun with him... still can't believe it... but it's true :) Life is so unexpected sometimes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
you should put more pic of you and andi
Post a Comment