Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dear Blog,
Prom was last weekend. I got Prom Queen:) It was pretty exciting. I totally didn't expect it. I feel like I have no friends here, yet I got Prom Queen... It blows my mind honestly. I also got the Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship. It looks like I'll be staying in Arkansas for college... I'm feeling really good abut UCA which is funny cause I told myself I'd never go there. I've decided I'm going to be a Speech Pathologist for children. I'm dating Jc again. There is something about him that I can't help but love. no matter how much time goes by or how much I try not to love him... I can't not love. I'm happy when I'm with him so for now I am enjoying my time with him.. He knows me better than anyone and is always there for me. I could call him anytime of the night and he would listen to me. I feel pretty good about UCA for many reasons, mainly because they offer a major for Speech Pathology, not only will Haley and Jc be there but also Sarah, Jamie, and Megan. So while I would still be moving out, I would be with the people who are closest to me, and it wouldn't be so hard to move out. Most of them are always there for me, and expect me to be the best I can. I could maybe room with Jamie and that would be perfect cause she knows my standards and thinks they're awesome:P I've got 3 weeks left of school and am now realizing how close college really is for me. Thinks are starting to fall into place. Another thing about UCA is that the church is only a few blocks away so I wouldn't have to travel far. I feel better about UCA than I have felt about any of the other schools and I can go home anytime I want cause it's only an hour and a half away. Today I am happy. I am figuring things out one step at a time.
Love, Emily Lynn:)♥:)

No comments: