3 weeks ago
Monday, June 6, 2011
Well I've graduated. It wasn't as big a deal as everyone seems to make it. I know everyone is super tired of me changing my mind about where to go to school... but what do you expect? I am a women after all :-p. So after much confusion and mixed feelings I finally turned to the Lord. So this time my decision is for real. I am going to BYU-I in January. On June 24th I will be moving in with my older sister Chantelle. I will be getting a job and working there until January. I am pretty psyched about this change in my life. It was quite honestly a quick decision, but definitely the right one. As excited as I am about moving out, I am also a little scared. I'm not going out there with much money, and I'm not quite sure yet how I am going to make it work but I am going to. One thing I do know is that I have the Lord with me. And nothing great starts out easy... so if it is really hard when I get out there I'm not going to give up... hard work and faith will get me somewhere... eventually. I'm going to make it out all right so mom if you are reading this... then don't worry about me, I've always pushed through and I will this time too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
:) Of course I am reading it Emily! I love you girl! I am very very very proud of you too!
Post a Comment