Friday, February 17, 2012

Aaron Brent Vernon is absolutley adorable!! =D

Ok this is going to be a quick post because I am really tired and have plans in the morning. I was about to go to bed when I realized that I hadn't really blogged about Aaron yet. I thought to myself 'my poor bloggers have no idea about Aaron!' SO I thought I would tell you about him.
Aaron is a boy who seems to have captured my heart. The best word that comes to mind when I think of him is absolutley "adorable". He is the sweetest thing in the world. He is so genuine and innocent. Today we hung out after work at his place and made cookies blindfolded lol. Let me tell you, he was adorable. I was trying to figure out what exactly it was that made him so different. There are many things let me assure you, but I finally realized what was so different about him. He has never had his heart broken therefore he trusts completely. He gives his all. The thing that makes me like him the best is that he likes being with me. We hold hands when we walk but he is not one of those guys that has to be touching all the time. I can't even explain him because he is so utterly different from EVERY other boy I've met in my life. Even though he is really innocent and inexperienced, he is really thoughtful and considerate. His Valentines Day present was SO awesome and thoughtful and he came up with it all by himself. I can't explain how much he wows me. Today I didn't even wear make-up around him and it didn't bother me at all. He doesn't really wear name brand clothing which I LOVE about him, everything about him shouts how perfect he is. You can tell that he is not big on material things but on things like family and traveling and stuff like that. He is so amazing. Best thing of all, he doesn't scare me, or drive me crazy lol. The other day I stuck out my hand while we were walking, in an obvious motion for him to hold my hand and he high-fived it lol. Then I told him to hold my hand and he was embarrassed, it was so cute. It just shows you how his mind works. He always makes me laugh. And most importantly he respects me. He is super patient when I don't understand something and helps me figure it out. He helped me study for a test the other day and can I just say: Best study partner ever!!! Not only did he help me remember things but I was super nervous and he made jokes, making me laugh and lightening my nerves. He doesn't try to impress me, at least not obviously lol, he is just straightforwardly himself. I love everything about him. Tomorrow he is going to make me breakfast, help me write my talk, and play badmitten. We started going steady and hanging out every day, and usually if I hang out with a guy consecutivly they drive me crazy but suprisingly the more I hang out with him the more I like him. Today we skyped my family and he loved them, he thought they were hilarious, I couldn't help but think that he would fit right in. I am pretty sure they liked him too:) Well I could go on for hours but I really am tired. The poin I am trying to make in this blog post is this: Aaron is absolutley adorably amazing. I like him a lot! I don't know how I got lucky enough for him to like me but he does and I am welcoming it whole-heartedly! I really hope nothing goes wrong because he is so amazing I honestly don't want to lose him. Well Love ya'll! Good Night!

1 comment: