Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Well I finally got sick. I started feeling sick on Sunday, but not bad enough to really matter. Then yesterday it hit me hard and I had to come home early. I didn't even make it all the way through my first class. On my way home I slipped and fell twice, which just made me feel worse. I came home and went straight to sleep. I called in to work, took antibiotics, and slept some more. I slept somewhere between 20-24 hours. Now I feel great. I think I had strep throat but with lots of sleep and antibiotics, I seemed to have beat it. I didn't see Aaron at all yesterday except when he walked me to school, I missed him:(. He brought me cookies though, with a cute little note. He is so adorable. I'm falling behind in my classes. I have a science test tomorrow, and I don't know how I am going to do any good seeing as I haven't been to that particular class much in the last few weeks... Luckily I do my homework, so hopefully I'll do ok. I'm just going to have to study a lot. I haven't quite gotten a good hold on my life and getting Aaron, school, and work in a rutine where I can get what I need done. It wouldn't be so hard if I could do homework while I was at work, but everything is online, so I can't just bring it in. Blah. Here's to lots of homework and overwhelming school!

1 comment:

Janae' said...

You can do it Emily! I love you!