Friday, February 24, 2012

Hey:)
I got to class 15 minutes early today, which is not unusual for fridays since my class doesn't start until 8. Anyways I thought I'd take a minute to blog. Last night I played raquetball with Aaron and I actually didn't do too bad. I did a lot better than last time thats for sure! I really enjoyed raquetball, its a pretty good workout believe it or not. After raquetball we got pizza and did homework till like 11. I got my english homework done, and all 3 math assignments. I was super proud of myself. Aaron read this really weird story for english and he was cracking me up the whole time! Lol, it wasn't that great of a story but he read it with such animation, using different voices and cracking jokes, so it turned out to be quite interesting, though I am not sure what he would say about the story cause it was just so weird. This morning I got up at 7:10 and Aaron got there at 7:20. Yes thats right, I got ready in 10 minutes lol. Aaron walks me to school every morning, and Haley walks with us on MWF's, so I am never alone when walking to school. I love walking to school with Aaron, it just starts my morning out good you know. I won't get to see him again until like 9 o'clock tonight, I don't know why but that feels like a really long time lol. It'll pass by though because I have a lot that I need to do before then. Plus I work from 4-8. At 9 we are going to a comedy show together and he says we are going to laugh whether it is funny or not. Last night as we were doing homework together he reminded me so much of Alex because he was just sitting doing is homework, and cracking himself up. He just thought he was so darn funny, at the same time he reminded me of my dad because of the way he was reading his assignment. It usually drives me crazy listening to people read out loud, but I love listening to my dad read. Aaron has the same way of reading it is almost mesmerizing. It's really weird but I could totally listen to him read a book and enjoy it just as much as if I was reading it myself. Everyone says that I am addicted to skype, and they are constantly making fun of me lol, but I just have to say it is because I love my family sooo much!! ok class is starting now, g2g! Love ya'll :)

1 comment:

Janae' said...

we are addicted! But it is a good addiction! Keep it up then we don't miss you so much. NO wait. We still miss you!