Saturday, February 11, 2012

Its already half way through the semester believe it or not. I have 4 A's and one B at the time. I am pretty sure I'll have 2 B's by the time my teacher updates our grades though. I have learned something about myself. I can not really be happy without my depression meds. I went off it hoping I could be like a regular person and just be happy with life. It didn't work. I was a complete wreck. I noticed that every single day I was down. At first I just thought it was because of certain events but then I realized that every little thing made me upset. I thought about how depression has to do with your brain and automatically looking at things negatively. So I begrudingly took it again on thursday night and the effects were immediate. Friday I was in a great mood. Today was good too. I hate that I have depression it makes me feel weak, but I do have it and the only thing I can do about it is take medicine to even out the chemicals in my brain.
On friday Aaron taught me how to play raquett ball. That was way fun, I think I need more practice though. Afterwards we ate Taco Bell and then watched my all time favorite movie Fireproof. It was his first chick-flick. He seemed to like it well enough. He is a complete guy. He has 3 brothers and one sister. I personally think he is cute. He has green eyes, his skin is olive toned, and his hair is brown with a little sandy blondish look in it(just a little). He is about 5'8" so not the tallest guy in the world but I like his height. I think I like him but different than the other guys I've liked before. I always thought he was cute for one thing. But I don't look at him and get flattered or nervious or anything. I just have fun with him, like a good friend. I feel like I can be completely honest with him because he likes most of the things I like, like Harry Potter and fantasy books. He is big into Star Wars which reminds me of my dad for some reason. He has a cute sense of humor and we are always joking and laughing. Today I looked at him and asked what time church started for him. He looked at me for a second then said "Are you serious?!" Then I suddenly remembered that we were in the same ward... and the same FHE group. I was SOO embarrassed. We were laughing for quite a while. Lol I can be stupid sometimes but thats ok. Today we played human clue, and then went back to his apartment and played games and ate icecream. We had a lot of fun. He walked me home and once again reminded me of my dad when I went to give him a hug, he gave me a side hug. He is adorable. All my life I've loved those people whose faces blush and get red super easy, and he has one of those faces. He has green eyes too. Anyways, believe it or not I am not obsessed with him or anything. Infact I just love that I get along so great with him. We would have been best friends in high school. I just figured I'd tell ya'll about him since you can't meet him yourself, being so far away ya know. Well church in the morning so chow!

1 comment:

Janae' said...

So glad you are doing better Emily! Love you!